Monday 12 May 2008

Quality TV!

I don't mind admitting that I would watch pretty much anything, even Desperate Housewives if nothing else was on (don't tell Olga that!), but I think I've found something that would have me flicking over to find out the latest from Wisteria Lane.... on National Geographic HD at 9pm tonight (I normally watch anything on "Nat Geo") they offered "Secrets of Shaving", and here's the blurb about it:

Shaving: This 30,000 year old habit has developed into a multi-billion dollar industry, with spage-age advancements in blade technology. A look back over the history of shaving.

Needless to say, I opted for Discovery Knowledge Channel's "Myths of Pearl Harbour", and that because I'd already seen the episodes of Frasier and QI that were on other channels.

No comments: