Tuesday 25 March 2008

Half of the goodies have arrived

The tent & Lara's sleeping bag arrived today - like any kid getting a new toy I want to go out and put the tent up straight away, but I'm not going to put it up on our back garden, it would be easier to put it up on the North Face of the Eiger. I'll wait until we go up to Mum & Dad's in mid-April on the way to the Lakes. I want to practise putting it up and taking it down in some privacy before trying it in front of other campers!
I couldn't resist having a look at the sleeping bag, which meant taking it out of it's stuff sack (easy) and then putting it back in again (funny to watch).
I've had confirmation of receipt of payment for the boat, so that should be here towards the end of the week... again, not a toy I'm going to take out of it's bag. OK, maybe I'll take it out, but I'm not going to blow it up... FLW ;-)

No comments: