Saturday 26 January 2008

Change of plans

We were planning to go to Southampton today, but Lara had her most fractious day so far yesterday, she wasn't very happy at all while I was bathing her, and after a nine-and-a-half hour day at work without a break, and a tough evening with Lara, I didn't think any of us could face an early start this morning.
So I'm listening to the game now on BBC Radio Hampshire via the internet, it's 0-0 after 20 minutes. We've just had a lovely walk round the block, and popped into our local pub for a Guinness - having been under threat of redevelopment as flats late last year, but after a word with the dog-friendly current landlord, it seems there is a convenant on the building which has prevented this.
I have put a couple of bets on the Liverpool v Havant game, the main one I wanted to put on was that Havant would lead at some point, but I didn't fully understand the betting slip, so I didn't go through with the bet... guess what - Havant are currently leading! I've got money on Harry Kewell to score the last goal in a 4-1 win to Liverpool, I placed that bet before I saw the team line ups - Kewell isn't in the squad!

Now Havant are 1-2 up. Doh.

No comments: