Friday 18 January 2008

Thank crunchie it's Friday

Another longish week comes to a close, I'm working from home this afternoon while Olga's at the dentist, Lara is being very considerate and snoozing away. We'll go for a walk in a few minutes, I'll put her in the Baby Bjorn and we'll take Mishka to the park. The back garden is now like Stalag Luft 3 but I'd still want to keep my eye on him.

We've not achieved much this week on the list of jobs. Between late starts in the morning and late finishes at work, there's not been much time to get anything done. I made a collage of photos from the honeymoon and put them in one of our big frames, it looks really good, and is a lot easier than trying to hang each photo individually. I'm going to do the same with photos from the tour of the USA we did in 2005.

A new feature I thought of for the blog was "Things I've liked this week" and "Things that have bugged me", so my Victor Meldrew side can come through again! I'll do them as new posts...

No comments: