Thursday 3 January 2008

Snow? As if



We were expecting (hoping?) to wake up to a few centimetres of snow this morning, but there wasn't a flake. It was certainly cold enough though when I took Mishka out, so we'll keep our fingers crossed for this afternoon.
The gritting lorry was out on Deeds Grove last night, although it was speeding through the estate at at least 25mph, so I doubt it has done any good.
Lara's feeding at night is getting a little bit more regular now, around midnight, 3am then 6.30ish. I must admit that I hardly notice, I wake up when Ola puts the light on or I hear Lara crying but I go back to sleep straight away. Having said that I think Ola goes straight back to sleep after feeding and changing Lara, so whilst the night is broken, it's not as if Ola's getting no sleep at all.
I'm getting quite used to doing half-days in the office. Shame tomorrow is the last one!

No comments: