Friday 14 December 2007

Our first trip to the park

Yesterday we had our first visit from the midwife, everything is OK, Lara has a slight touch of jaundice but nothing to worry about, and we should just give her some sunlight for a little time. Bearing this in mind, and that there wasn't a cloud in the sky yesterday, we dressed Lara up in her best warm clothes (at least, those that fit her at the moment, she's still "petite"!) and took her and Mishka to our local park. I've uploaded some photos to the web album, but I'll put a couple here:



The Quinny Buzz pram worked a treat, and we'll give it another go today when we take Lara to the office to meet the Tigress people - it's the highlight of the Tigress year today, (not just meeting Lara), the office Christmas Party; this will be the first one I've missed in 10 years - I even flew back from Houston specially for my first one in 1997.

No comments: