Wednesday 12 December 2007

Home Sweet Home


Olga & Lara were allowed home late this morning, I'd not made as much progress in getting the place ready as I'd have liked, but I was able to work out the car seat (which wasn't as tricky as I thought it might be). We had some flowers delivered from work just 30 minutes after we got home, as you can see above.
Ola and Lara had an afternoon nap while I popped out to get some more supplies in, then it was my turn for a powernap with Lara - this parenting lark has started well!



I'm cooking roast beef, yorkshire puds, roast potatoes and veg, with melting chocolate cake for desert tonight, as a welcome home treat for Mum; Lara should also get the benefit of it later on too! We'll open a bottle of champagne too, and Mum certainly can have a glass and a half, but we'll time it right so Lara doesn't feel the effects of that!

We've got all the forms for child benefit, and registering Lara, I'll go and do that in a day or two. Ola's now worried that I will add the names Stephenie Gerrarda to Larissa Jane.

It's a thought..... ;-)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: