Friday 14 August 2009

Home and Away Updates


First, an update from home. It's been a busy week at work, so my plan of quiet nights in front of the TV then early to bed haven't materialised. I was supposed to be on holiday yesterday (my delayed holiday from last week) but I had to work, but I have managed to have a day off today, pottering around in the garden. I'm treating myself to a night out tonight, I'm off to Henley with Anton & Simon, which will make a nice change. I'll still seperate the boys while I'm out, I'm happy for them to play around with each other when I'm nearby, but I don't want to take any chances with Mishka losing his cool when I'm out! Jackson loves it when I put the lead on Mishka for a walk, and it's not clear who's going to take Mishka out, me or Jackson:



As you can see though, Mishka takes it all in good humour.

On the away front, I've posted some more photos up in this album, this is where I'll put all new photos that Olga sends. Lara is getting better at going off to sleep now, and for the past two nights she's even slept in the cot rather than in bed with Olga, which is better for everyone. They went for a boat ride on Wednesday, they enjoyed themselves for the 40 minutes they were on board before they set off, then were bored after 5 minutes! Kids...




Posted by Picasa

No comments: