Wednesday 26 December 2007

Merry Christmas!!


Here's one of the offical Armstrong family Christmas Day portraits - I've uploaded some other photos from the big day to the album.
It was one of the earliest Christmas Day mornings I've had since I was a kid, I took Lara downstairs at 7am to allow Olga some more sleep time, then I got started in the kitchen around 10.
I didn't poison anyone with Christmas Dinner, and we only used 1/3 of the turkey that we bought, which is fairly normal I reckon! We had to eat during the Queen's Speech, but that's just something to improve on for next year!
We had a webcam session with Grandma and Grandpa to start opening our presents, then it was time to settle down in front of the TV to make a start on the chocolate mountain we'd acquired. For the first Christmas in years I went the whole day without a powernap, then it was my turn to feed Lara during the night so Ola could have a full night's sleep - she'd been expressing like a trooper for days so she could enjoy a few drinks on Christmas Day. It worked quite well actually with me and Lara downstairs and me sleeping on the sofa between feeds, then I could retire back up to bed when the day shift turned up at 7am!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: