Friday 5 October 2007

Bringing my pumpbag home!!



Yep, it's nearly 5 o'clock and I'm just making sure the decks are clear at work, and I'll be bringing my pumpbag home, it's holiday time!! Things have been quiet at work this week, and as this is 2007 I'll be taking my PDA away with me, although I'll not necessarily answer it if it rings - I'll screen my calls. Family & Friends is fine, work can just text me and I might call back :-) Oh - if family & friends do need to get hold of me, use my work mobile please, it'll be cheaper than calling my personal phone!!
I know Mum & Dad like to know what flights I'm on, so it's the 9pm from Gatwick to Antalya on Sunday evening (TCX803K Thomas Cook airlines) and back on the 03.55 TCX803L on Monday 15th.
Olga has told me she'll be "travelling light", to the extent that she reckons she'll only be taking two pairs of footwear, including the pair she'll be flying in. As Victor Meldrew said... "I dohhhn't belliieeeeevee eeeett".
Everything seems booked already - the car parking at Gatwick, the flights, the transfers, the hotel.. I've even remembered to take a passport and my driving licence home from work. Olga has numerous copies of a hand-written note from her GP giving her the OK to fly... maybe it will help us get the exit row on the plane? Or would being pregnant count against us? What do you think? Use the Comment link below this post, I'd be interested to know (and interested if anyone is reading this drivel!)
OK, that's take it up to 4.58pm, time to start packing up here and just packing at home :-)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Two pairs NOT including one I will be flying in and not including flip-flops (2 pairs probably). Anyway it is "traveling light"

Howard & Carole said...

Very interesting

Howard & Carole said...

Hope the weather is good for you. Only wish it was us - our turn will come!!

Anonymous said...

Enjoy the R&R - you both deserve it after all your hard work. Looking forward to keeping up-to-date with your blog now that we know how to find our way round it.