Sunday 1 November 2015

Happy Halloween

Halloween is a big deal over here, with the grown ups almost as excited about it as the kids. As far as Lara was concerned, during the buildup last week, "Halloween is going to be the best night of my life". As is it, she ended up having a mini strop during the trick or treat walk as Dan wanted to go home before she was ready. In the end I stayed out with her for an extra 10 minutes before she too was ready to go home and start eating.  Even today she's been sulking that Dan "always ruins my Halloween because he's a baby". I'm not sure what he'd done to upset her this time, but I'm sure it didn't ruin her Halloween. She can be quite the drama queen.
Anyway, here are the kids as Astronaut Dan and Abbey Bominable (from Monster High, of course), and the grown ups didn't escape a little bit of dressing up too.

No comments: