Wednesday 23 February 2011

Gym Bunny

We both took Lara to her second gymnastics class yesterday, so I could see how it all worked, as I'll have to take her whilst Olga is away in Kazakhstan next month.  She was just a little bit shy going out into the sports hall with the other kids, but soon relaxed. It helps that there is another girl from her room in nursery who goes, Jessica, so the two of them stuck together for the warm up. Yep, they have a proper warm up, running and jumping and stretching, then they split into small groups and move around different pieces of apparatus, such as the beam, parallel bars, and rings. Here's a video to give you an idea, hopefully I'll take a few more over the next few weeks. I did take a good one of her on the rings, doing a sort of backward-roll thing (I know all the technical terms), but I lost the recording, doh!



No comments: