Sunday 12 October 2008

What a weekend!

It's such a lovely weekend here, misty and atmospheric in the mornings for Mishka's walk, then sunny and warm in the afternoon. I really should give the lawn a mow (and finish the job I started 2 weeks ago!) but yesterday I had to finish some work before I go back to Houston on Wednesday (cue another hurricane, I'm sure!) so I went to the office, and today it's Olga's turn to get some work done in peace and quiet, so Lara and I should really go out for a walk in Marlow while Mum works, but instead we're in the office, at least while Lara sleeps. She did wake for a while and needed some cheering up, but putting her in one of our office chairs didn't really work:

Maybe we'll go out now and do a little bit of shopping; we'll be getting some fresh air later this afternoon when Chris & Cara come round for a few games of table-tennis!

No comments: