Monday 4 August 2008

Edouard update

Woohooo, I just had a call from one of my contacts here and tomorrow is basically cancelled because of the weather. We'll see exactly how bad it is, but from a Geotrace perspective the office is closed, unless employees want to go to work; I will need to double-check with the client in the morning to make sure they are thinking that way too, but there is a good chance I'll be spending much of tomorrow on the phone to customers and watching the rain fall from the 21st floor of the Magnolia Hotel, Houston.
Oh, booo. As the customer was expecting three days of work from me, unless I can cram that down into two days, I might be expected to stay here on Friday and not fly back on Thursday as planned. Not my fault, Ola!!! I'll try to get it all done in two days! (Lucy is coming round on between Wednesday and Friday with her new boyfriend, so maybe it's OK if I have to stay, but I'd rather be coming home)

No comments: