Thursday 1 November 2007

White rabbits, white rabbits, white rabbits




Did we all say it to ourselves this morning before uttering any other words?! I hope so.

We only had two Trick or Treat visits last night, one from a group of 6 little kids who cleared me out of the little bags of Haribo and Jelly Tots that I'd bought in (the last little boy was sweet - "Cool, I got Haribo") . The two teenage girls who came by later on had to make do with Sainsbury's Spooky Ginger Biscuits, when I guess they would have preferred a bottle of Smirnoff Ice each or something.

Only 10 and a half months after we moved in, I unpacked some bags last night for the first time; I knew I had some nice shirts tucked away somewhere, and I found them when I was clearing up my clothes collection. We're going to make a very expensive guy to go in the incinerator on Sunday evening from things I'm about to give to the charity shop (what doesn't go into the guy will be given to Oxfam or whereever, don't worry!)

No comments: