Friday 12 October 2007

A TV, my kingdom for a TV


The week has flown by, it's Friday already. Big news today is we've finished both the factor 25 and 15 suncream, without burning. So tomorrow we'll undo all the hard work and buy factor 2 cooking oil, I think. We got up super-early today (just after 7am) so we could go out kayaking while the sea was flat calm, it was lovely and peaceful. The photo attached here is from yesterday's practise run I did, the water was more choppy then.

More Turks have arrived now at the hotel, so the bar's busy and they ran out of beer again for a while. The big thing for tomorrow will be for the English who are here to find a tv showing the football then the rugby. I'm not convinced we'll succeed though. Hopefully it's on the BBC World Service and I can track it down on the radio.
Oh, the camels have arrived in the bar, something that should happen more often in English pubs at 6pm on a Friday!
Tomorrow I might go parasailing...let's see if more beer arrives tonight and how much of it I get through!
Oh, one of those pictures of a scan of an article about Nicole Richie. Why she's copying Olga, I don't know.

No comments: