Friday 19 October 2007

Friday afternoon at last

Ah, hometime! It's been a fairly uneventful week, apart from Russia beating England in the football. I went to the pub in Marlow with a couple of Russians who are over from our Tyumen office; they were able to keep their celebrations muted when the goals went in. Oh well, never mind, at least that total non-entity McLaren will be sacked and a proper manager installed. That reminds me, I must get my CV together...

I'm not fussed either way, I can always switch allegiance to Russia for the European Championships, and the Premier League players can't moan when they have next Summer off.

I've no plans yet about where to watch the Rugby Final tomorrow - there's supposed to be a POW Rangers "night out" in Marlow tomorrow, but considering that we're struggling to get a team of players out, I'm not sure if we can get a team of drinkers out either.

The weather has been lovely these past few days, it's been a pleasure to walk Mishka in the fresh, clear air in the mornings. I just need to learn how to set the timer on the boiler so I can have the radiators on when I get up rather than having to do it manually then letting Olga get all the benefit!

Mother and baby are fine, by the way!

Time to go home, and maybe put the DVD on of the 2003 Rugby Final....

No comments: